Laura P. Betancourt has a Bachelor´s Degree in Psychology, a Specialty in Educational Psychology and a Master´s Degree in Psychology fror Universidad Iberoamericana, one of the most important schools in Latin America. She also holds a Master´s Degree in Psychoanalytical Psychotherapy from Centro Eleia Actividades Psicológicas.
- -Mexican Psychology Society
- -Mexican College of Psychology Professionals
- - American Psychological Association
- - Division 39 Psychoanalysis of the American Psychological Association
- - Global Clinical Practice Network (GCPN) established by the World Health Organization’s Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse (WHO).
She is currently working in a research to implement brief psychodynamic therapy in school settings.